Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Israel Photo Diary 2012

A few photos I managed to take (before my camera died on day 3) of a marvelous Israel journey. Maybe one day I'll cough up the money for photoshop so I can properly edit; however, I this beautiful country speaks for itself....
Negev Desert
Ein Avdat
Masada
Western Wall
Old City Jerusalem
Peering into the mens side of the Western Wall
Looking down at the topography from Masada
Inside Bedouin Tents

City of David
Arad
Heaven?

Underground at the Western Wall
This reminds me of the story of King Midas....where everything he touches turns to gold....haha
Notes in the Western Wall
Tel Aviv

Thank you Birthright Free Spirit for this experience! It was sababa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Come back again soon!