Sunday, September 26, 2010

Farmers Market

I have recently fallen in love with the Fort Green farmers Market. I go every Saturday to peruse the stands and purchase produce and bake goods.
Markets in autumn seem better than those that take place in other seasons.
They have such beautiful fresh food and flowers that I hardly feel like I'm in New York City.
The tomato variety at the market is quite impressive (also how perfectly does this man camouflage???),
The samples are not bad either...
My personal market purchases included: a jug of this awesome apple cider (I am addicted), a half dozen of these amazing homemade donuts (also addicted), a baguette, a couple tomatoes and peaches, and a bouquet of cornflowers pictured below (to dry of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Come back again soon!