Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birch Bark

Meet Birch, my dads English Golden Retriever. I named him Birch because of his extremely light coloring (like birch bark). Also when he barks my family can make a corny pun...
I wanted to do a post about actual birch bark today, but thought that an introduction to meet my newest sibling would be a solid preface.
I. Love. The. Texture. Of. Tree. Bark.
Wouldn't it be gorgeous to manipulate fabric like that? Hmmm.....
So for some strange reason I was thinking of these birch tree photos, that I snapped during winter break, all day. I jotted down a lot of fashion ideas inspired by the bark on the subway. I'm excited to develop them this weekend if/when I get a free moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Come back again soon!