Friday, February 18, 2011

Risto Fall 2011 Collection

This past Tuesday I worked my first fashion show: The Risto Fall 2011 Collection. The venue took place at the Metropolitan Pavillion, and was full of thrilling adrenalin that made me feel like I was in a different world.

A world of: models with alien-esque faces. Cheek kissing. Bright lights. Wacky braided hairstyles. Spectators dressed so well I almost physically drooled. Music. Press. Fabic. Fashion. And all things chic.



Lynn Furge, Senior Fashion Editor summed up the collection by saying:

"Harkening back to an earlier time when girls on the verge of womanhood mixed their uniforms with pieces from the mother's closet while patiently waiting to sneak out of the house after their parents fell asleep Risto Bimbiloski conjured classic pieces with modern details for Fall 2011."



Here are some behind the scenes photos, as well as some photos of the actual show.
Enjoy! I love Risto, especially his prints...omg!


(All pictures are my own photography)   :)

I'm obsessed with this Bambi-esque fur print!
Another lovely print.
The above two photos: Risto watching the rehearsal.
Also do not be fooled by the models attire (I was). Those are not the runway looks, that is their street wear (I lust).
Below are a few of the Fall 2011 looks.
Some pretty backs.
Finale.
Two stylish men who were way too fabulous to pass up photographing.
The back of Michelle Harper & Tavi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Come back again soon!