Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tacombi Mexican Restaurant

Two weeks ago I went to a restaurant with some friends (Aza and Amanda shoutout/heyyyy) that changed my view on Mexican food, and I had to share!
Don't get me wrong I've always loved a good vegetarian burrito, but when choosing where to go out to eat Mexican usually falls to the end of the list. Until now........
Here is Tacombi, a casual Mexican restaurant located near the East Village, with the most delicious food and the cutest atmosphere. Plus its really resonably priced....what more could you want!?
The chef makes all the tacos in this vintage bus. After seeing the bus I was sold....
The best part about the restaurant is that everything is miniature, but you still leave full!...you can order an infinite amount of mini tacos because each one is so cheap...I had so much fun trying the different combinations.
yum. yum. yum. I can't wait to go back!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Come back again soon!