Saturday, December 24, 2011

Geometric Dancewear

For one of my projects (actually for 2 of them...I'll maybe post the other collection soon) I had to pick a sport and design activewear.
Other people designed everything from skiing snowsuits to paint-balling gear, but I of course designed dancewear (and hiking jackets in my other collection...but my figures turned out a little cross eyed.....)

My desk always gets so crazy mid-project.
Inspiration/fabric board.
I was inspired by these geometric Moroccan landscape paintings.
As for the fabric swatches, everything is spandex except the 2nd blue on the left, which is chiffon, and the heather grey which is sweatshirt material cotton.
Hand-drawn flats.
Figures & Looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Come back again soon!